• Husband. Father. Coach. Mentor.
• Satellite Beach High School graduate, Class of 1985. Go Scorps!
• Sustainability Board founding member and presently co-chair.
• Served on the Sampson Island Committee for over 5 years
• Successful small business owner for over 15 years
• Surfer, master gardener and outdoor enthusiast
I am running for City Council in order to preserve this special way of life for current and future generations. As a member of the Satellite Beach Sustainability Board I have been working tirelessly on that mission for the last five years. I have worked closely with the current city council and have built relationships that will enhance our collaboration moving forward. I believe I have the experience and passion to help us navigate the challenges we will face in the future:
Lagoon water pollution, beach erosion, rising sea levels, an aging water and utility infrastructure. These are serious issues that need experience and leadership. I believe I am the right person to serve on the City Council and meet these challenges head-on.